Berry Grateful Facial and Body Sugar Scrub by Oh So Sweet Scrubs
$12 Dough VIP | $15 Retail
Your purchase supports Alicia -
founder of Oh So Sweet Scrubs
There's always something to be grateful for, especially when it comes to nurturing your skin.
Enjoy the beautiful fragrance of vanilla and sweet pomegranate. This scrub is ideal for its anti-inflammatory properties and protection while restoring skin firmness and lightening blemishes; rejuvenating your skin for the perfect everyday glow.
values & communities
Cruelty Free|Not on Amazon|Vegan|#BlackGirlMagic|Woman Of Color
When life gave Alicia lemons, she made a lemon sugar scrub 🍋
After the birth of her son, Alicia faced many challenges, both personal and professional. It became difficult for her to experience joy and she often felt she was not enough. She took the brave leap to make a change from within and set out on a passion project to make her very own skincare products.
Alicia's drive and passion for building a company she could call her own and, in turn, create wealth for her family led her to found Oh So Sweet Scrubs.
4 oz Facial/Body Sugar Scrub
Ingredients: Pure Cane Sugar, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, and Vanilla Pomegranate Essential Oil.
Directions to Use Body Sugar Scrub: Apply to wet skin gently in a circular motion on desired body area, hands, feet, legs, arms, etc. Once you’ve got a good scrub, rinse, pat dry, and enjoy soft hydrated skin. Best to use in the shower. Use between 2-3 times a week if needed.
(1) Allergies: Approach this product with extreme caution, if you have allergies
(2) Avoid direct contact to eyes
(3) Oils can cause surfaces to be slippery
(4) Avoid getting water and moisture inside the jar as it provides an environment for bacteria to grow in it
Storage/ Shelf Life of Product
(1) For best results please stir/mix scrub with the wooden or plastic spoon before each use
(2) Keep product in a cool dry place away from any hot or heated temperatures
(3) No need for refrigeration
(4) The shelf life of all sugar scrubs are 6-8 weeks