Caramel Apple Facial/Body Sugar Scrub by Oh So Sweet Scrubs
$12 Dough VIP | $15 Retail
Your purchase supports Alicia -
founder of Oh So Sweet Scrubs
Fall head over heels for this lightly scented blend of warm caramel and fresh apples. This gentle exfoliant cleanses, nourishes, and removes dead skin cells while leaving your skin looking flawless. Repairs uneven skin tones and prevents the onset of acne. Reveals soft and glowing skin through the cool, crisp days and nights of the fall and winter seasons.
Ideal for all skin types: Normal, Dry, Oily, Combo, and Sensitive
values & communities
Cruelty Free|Handmade|Made in USA|Not on Faire|#BlackGirlMagic|Woman Of Color
When life gave Alicia lemons, she made a lemon sugar scrub 🍋
After the birth of her son, Alicia faced many challenges, both personal and professional. It became difficult for her to experience joy and she often felt she was not enough. She took the brave leap to make a change from within and set out on a passion project to make her very own skincare products.
Alicia's drive and passion for building a company she could call her own and, in turn, create wealth for her family led her to found Oh So Sweet Scrubs.
4 oz Facial/Body Sugar Scrub
Ingredients: Light Brown Cane Sugar, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Caramel Extract, and Apple Essential Oil.
Directions to use as a Facial Scrub: Dampen your face, gently add scrub in a circular motion. Let it sit for 3-5 minutes or your desired amount time, rinse and pat dry. Your skin will instantly transform into soft and glowing skin.
Directions to use Body Sugar Scrub: Apply to wet skin gently in a circular motion on desired body area, hands, feet, legs, arms, etc. Once you’ve got a good scrub, rinse, pat dry, and enjoy soft hydrated skin. Best to use in the shower. Use between 2-3 times a week if needed.
(1) Allergies: Approach this product with extreme caution, if you have allergies
(2) Avoid direct contact to eyes
(3) Oils can cause surfaces to be slippery
(4) Avoid getting water and moisture inside the jar as it provides an environment for bacteria to grow in it
Storage/ Shelf Life of Product
(1) For best results please stir/mix scrub with the wooden or plastic spoon before each use
(2) Keep product in a cool dry place away from any hot or heated temperatures
(3) No need for refrigeration
(4) The shelf life of all sugar scrubs are 6-8 weeks